Digital Weight Transmitter DJ04-2 With Modbus
Digital junction box with RS485 output +modbus
The digital junction box is based on resistance strain sensor as signal source,
It is composed of 24bits Σ-Δ type A/D conversion technology and The 8 bit single chip microcomputer etc.large-scale integrated circuit.
It is with high accuracy, high reliability.
Weight Transmitter Main functions:
¨ panel keyboard settings, capacity calibration
¨ Has function to display weight setting.
¨ Can point out failures, operational error.
¨ RS485 output,Can set the corresponding weight value of 4mA and 20mA.
Weight Transmitter Main Technical Parameters
- A/D sampling rate: 7.5 Times/s~240Times/s optional
- Internal resolution: 24bits
- Non-linearity: ≤0.005%F.S
- Zero drift: ≤0.2μV/℃
- Temperature coefficient of capacity: ≤10ppm/℃
- Net input signal range of full capacity: 2~20mV
- Initial weight signal range: -1~+9mV
- Analog input signal sensitivity:0.5uV /d(Minimum) 1.5uV/d(Recommended)
- Zeroing range: 100%FS
- Display: 6 red LED digital tubes(height of word is 14mm
- Amibent temperature of operation: -5℃~ 45℃
- Relative humidity: ≯ 90%(Non condensing)
- Power supply: +18 ~ +26 VDC,0.5A
- Sensor bridge excitation: DC 5V,can connect 6 load cells of 350 ohms or 12 load cells of 750 ohms.